Campsite of the Peninsula of Guérande
On this Peninsula, you can make various visits :
- At La Turballe, 15 minutes from the Domaine de Kernodet, visit a mill, the 6th French fishing port, its fish auction, and taste fresh sardine fish…
- In Piriac / Mer, the 5th Preferred Village of the French in 2017, stroll through its flowery streets, and enjoy its sweetness of life while enjoying pancakes on its marina.
- At Le Croisic, visit the Ocearium and meet its Cape penguins and sharks.
Do different activities:
- Several parks of tree climbing and inflatable structures, equestrian center.
- Paintball, laser game, karting, quad, bowling, going to the cinema … all within 15 minutes of the campsite.
In GUERANDE, take advantage of:
- Visiting the battlements of the fortified city freely or on a guided tour.
- Strolling through the narrow streets of the old town filled with small local craft shops.
- Taking the little train which will bring you to the salt marshes, which you can visit with a salt worker who will explain how the salt of Guérande has been produced here for several hundred years.
- Practice a water sport via the nearby sailing school